The 25th Annual ASC Talent Show
Each year, the ASC Talent Show showcases the diverse cultures and interests of its registered student organizations (RSOs) through a judged-competition. This 2012-2013 school year marks the silver anniversary - 25 years of talent, entertainment, laughs, and education. The 25th Annual ASC Talent Show is scheduled for Saturday, March 9, 2013, from 7:00-9:30 PM in the HUB Ballrooms (4001 NE Stevens Way).
CURRENTLY, we are in the Audition Stage and looking for up to 15 acts and up to three emcees:
1) To audition is a two-step process:
- Fill out the Audition Form (Deadline: January 27 at 11:59 pm). Click here.
- Confirm a 15-minute audition time slot. Click here. Act Auditions will take place on January 28 and 29, 2013 from 6:00-9:00 PM in the Ethnic Culture Theatre (ECT – 3940 Brooklyn Ave NE).
2) MC Auditions will be held through video (Deadline: February 3 at 11:59 PM). To be considered, your video must include:
- A brief introduction (name, major, and year).
- An explanation for why you should be chosen as an emcee.
- A history of your past emcee experiences.
- Two examples of how you would introduce the Talent Show.
- Two examples of how you would transition between acts.
- A total length of the video not exceeding five minutes.
Individuals are welcome to audition as a duo or trio. Upload and send your video link to the ASC Director Melissa Yang via email (email@example.com).
*Acts and emcees will be announced about one-two weeks after their respective deadline.